Reservations and Deposits:
1. Reservations will be held for 5 days after confirmation by email, phone. A deposit of 50% of the total balance is required to confirm your booking. During Holiday season 100% of total balance may be due. If payment is not received by this time your reservation may be cancelled.
2. Final payment for accommodations is due 60 days prior to arrival.
3. Upon receipt of final payment a "Paid in full" confirmation will be sent to you. Please provide this when you check in.
1. Cancellations will go into effect as of the day cancellation email arrives at: firstname.lastname@example.org
2. Cancellations made prior to 60 days from the arrival date (not including Holiday Season) will result in forfeit of deposit (50%)
3. Cancellations made less than 60 days prior to arrival date will result in forfeit of 100% of total rent.
4. Any cancellations made for reservations that are in Holiday Season. The holidays include: US Thanksgiving, Christmas, New Years, and Easter will result in forfeit of 100% of total rent.
5. Cancellations - With a 60 day or more notice we will grant you a one-time reschedule for a future booking minus one-day (based on availability, and not for Spring Break, Christmas or New Years week) new rates apply for future stays.
Payment may be made by:
1) Mail a personal check, money order or cashier’s check
Wire transfer in US funds. (Bank wire transfers please ask for bank info.)
The standard method of payment is a check (money order or cashier’s check). Once I receive the balance of your payment I will email you a "Slice of Paradise Paid in full confirmation" – please print and present this on Check-in. Payment of funds automatically acknowledges and signifies agreement of your reservation and the rental agreement.
INDEMNIFICATION OF AGENT BY GUEST: Guest agrees to indemnify and save Agent, its employees, other Agents and Managers, free and harmless from any claim or liability for any loss or damage whatsoever arising from, related to, or in connection with rental of the Dwelling, including but not limited to any claim or liability for personal injury or damage or loss of property which is made, incurred or sustained by any Guest or any Guest’s invitee.
NO REFUNDS FOR EARLY CHECK-OUTS OR NO SHOWS: Guest agrees that once they have checked in to the property, no refund will be made for early check-outs. If Guest does not cancel the reservation and does not arrive for the Guest’s rental period, all monies paid will be forfeited. Once balance is paid for the rental – no refunds will be given for extra persons not arriving. Slice of Paradise will not issue refunds for non-functioning or closed amenities.
PERSONAL PROPERTY/VALUABLES: Lock all doors when you leave your accommodations. Do not leave money or valuables unattended in the Villa. Neither Agent nor Owner will be held liable for any thefts. Thoroughly check all drawers and closets before departing. Agent only returns left behind items upon request at the Guest’s expense which includes a $100.00 USD fee.
HURRICANE EVACUATION POLICY: PLEASE READ CAREFULLY – Agent will not issue any refunds for hurricane evacuations or any other natural disasters. Guest may purchase travel insurance which will cover mandatory hurricane evacuations and all other natural disasters.
TRAVEL INSURANCE- FOR YOUR PROTECTION: All clients are strongly urged to take out adequate insurance coverage to protect themselves against cancellation due to illness, flight cancellations, etc. In the event of a traveler becoming ill during a vacation, or having to cut their vacation short, all hospital and medical expenses are the travelers responsibility and said traveler(s) shall not be entitled to any refund either total or partial. Slice of Paradise and its employees shall not be liable for any claims, losses, damages, costs, expenses, delays or loss of enjoyment, of any nature or kind whatsoever resulting from events beyond our or a supplier's reasonable control, including but not limited to acts of God, flight cancellations or changes, strikes, labor disputes, lockouts, threats or acts of terrorism, acts of war or declared war, hurricanes or weather conditions.
SLICE OF PARADISE: is acting as intermediary or agent for independent owners or management companies, or operators of transportation, accommodations, services, and facilities, and our responsibility is limited to that of an agent, therefore, we are not to be held responsible for losses, damages, misrepresentations, breach of contract or any intentional, careless, or negligent actions or omissions on the part of suppliers which result in injury, accident, death, damages, losses, expenses, costs, loss of enjoyment, unfulfilled expectations, disappointment, upset, distress from frustration whether mental or physical, as a result of, or in connection with:
1) Any delays
2) Monetary crises, social unrest, political, labor problems, economic changes, electrical outages due to weather, mechanical maintenance or construction difficulties, climatic in or out of the home aberration, diseases, novel or unexpected conditions, local laws.
3) Absence of travel documents, visas, passports, health certificates where required in which case customers failure to follow instructions.
4) Cancellation or change for any reason in travel services offered.
5) Customer's medical or health problems and disabilities or any injuries
6) Acts of God (hurricanes, mudslides, earthquakes).
The scenes and views depicted are current and subject to change thereafter. Prices on all property rentals are subject to change without prior notice. Slice of Paradise holds forth what is represented in this brochure or on their web site no more, no less. Customers realize that this is a tropical destinations in Mexico. Customers understand that we are not owners of these properties and do not warrant their condition or service. The owner is responsible for their care. Unless directly stated properties are naturally cooled, have no elevators, TV, room service, cooks, cars, boats, telephones, or other services not stated directly on our web site or brochure. (The house and the casita are cooled with "window unit" type air conditioners.)
Finally…. Have fun! You have earned it!